My presentations will be rich with unique, practical and low cost ideas for dealers and managers to improve their marketing and hiring practices.
Topic # 1 – Unlock the Power of Tier 4 Marketing to Increase Profits.
Times: January 26 at 2:30pm, January 28 at 10:30am & January 28 at 9:00am
Topic # 2 – Recruiting: To Find a Needle in a Haystack, Light it on Fire!
Times: January 26 at 4:00pm & January 28 at 10:30am
Read more about each topic and to get location information below.
Unlock the Power of Tier 4 Marketing to Increase Profits
- Do you want to know how to attract relational car buyers who are looking for a great experience and not just a discount?
- Do you want to have salespeople who are excited to come to work and know how to generate leads through social media, their network or the local community?
- Do you want to reduce your advertising costs while increasing sales and profits?
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Generate organic leads by teaching your sales team how to do social marketing, Facebook ads, community-based campaigns, personal branding and business networking.
- Reduce sales staff turnover by helping them build loyal relationships with customers.
- Increase profits through improved sales performance, gross per unit and CSI
Join me and a panel of 2 dealers, David Booth and Paul Sansone, Jr., to see how doing all of the above is possible with Tier 4 marketing strategies. We will teach you how Tier 4 marketing is different from other types of marketing and how to implement it at your dealership. We will show you real-life video and photo examples of salespeople building personal brands, generating their own leads, and creating raving fans.
Dates, Times & Locations for “Unlock the Power of Tier 4 Marketing to Increase Profits”
Track: NADA Digital & Traditional Marketing
- Thursday, January 26, at 2:30pm, Room: 350-351
- Friday, January 27, 10:30 am, Room: 348-349
- Saturday, January 28, at 9:00am, Room: 214
Recruiting: To Find a Needle in a Haystack, Light it on Fire!
This presentation will teach dealers and managers how to:
- Identify, attract and hire the most desirable “Level 3” candidates using the “gauntlet” approach to recruiting.
- Implement a series of tests prior to the interview that cause the candidate to earn the right to be considered for an interview and for employment.
- Design your own “road to the hire” process by using the provided 12-step method.
The typical dealership has a “road to the sale” but most do not have a “road to the hire.” The fastest and easiest way to find a needle in a haystack is to light the whole stack on fire and then look for the burning red hot piece of steel left behind.
I’ll show how to use this approach to recruit high quality, red-hot, sales candidates.
Dates, Times & Locations for “Recruiting: To Find a Needle in a Haystack, Light it on Fire!”
Track: NADA Employee Recruiting, Hiring and Retention
- Thursday, January 26, at 4:00 PM, Room: 352
- Saturday, January 28, at 10:30 am, room: 353-355
I look forward to seeing you at my NADA presentations!