Regional Marketing Rep
Job Title: Regional Marketing Representative
Position type: Full-time, salary-based, regular 40-hour work week
Pay type: Salary & performance bonuses
The Regional Marketing Representative is responsible to market and promote classes, workshops and events for the Pinnacle Training Center to dealerships within their assigned geographical area. The marketing will be done primarily through face-to-face contacts and secondarily through the phone, social media, texting, and video-email communication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing – THIS IS NOT A SALES ROLE – Your role is to be a marketing rep for informational purposes and relationship building. You are not required to sell, close, pitch, or present in a sales meeting format.
- Represent the company, its owners, staff and affiliates in an ethical, professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Provide the best possible effort towards understanding and offering solutions for the client’s problems through the Pinnacle Training Center classes, events and workshops.
- Initiate face-to-face contact with Dealers, GMs, GSMs and other management-level dealership personnel to educate and gain interest for tickets or subscriptions to Pinnacle Training Center Services
- Initiate additional follow-up via phone, email, text and email communication
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- No sales experience required – though it may be helpful
- At least 1 year experience in the retail automotive industry (sales, BDC, management or vendor); 3 years of experience is preferred
- Previous experience as a marketing or field rep is a plus
- Familiarity with the automotive industry’s sales training; preferred familiarity with Sellchology
- Proven track record of acquiring new clients and working in a relationship-based role with clients
- Ability to plan own daily work schedule and manage time effectively
- Ability to drive to client sites in the designated territory (must have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license)
- Having a suitable home environment for occasional telecommuting work (about 10-20% of a typical month)
- Ability to do occasional (paid) out-of-state/overnight travel (about 10-20% of a typical month )
Income & Pay plan
Estimated total annual 1st year compensation is $50,000 – $60,000 (2nd year estimated annual compensation is $60,000 – $75,000)
- Estimated annual income compensation is $50,000 – $60,000
- 40-hour regular work week (no evenings or weekends)
- Flex time (ability to establish start and end time of workdays)
- 401(k) retirement plan, with the company contributing 4% of earned income annually
- 10 paid holidays per year annually
- 10 days of paid time off annually
- NOTE: We do not currently offer a health or dental plan
How to apply:
In order to apply, please follow these 2 steps:
- Complete this exercise: Leave 3 different voicemails. Each one at these 3 specific times of day: 11:13am, 2:37pm and 4:49pm (EST). The content of the voicemail should be for a member of management at a dealership you met earlier that day or week, and your goal of the voicemail would be to inform them of an upcoming class and to cause them to call you back. Call this number: (678) 664-9695
- Once all 3 voicemails have been left, attach your resume with a letter of interest (describing why you believe you will be a great fit) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject line: “Voicemail’s sent!”
We will reconnect with you for a phone interview.