Job Title: Engagement Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Full-time, salary plus bonuses
Do you love the automotive industry but hate the hours? Join our company as an Engagement Manager. This position is based in Atlanta and provides support to automotive dealer clients. Work from home about 70% of a typical work week and set your own hours. Join our growing brand and company to start making a difference!
Sellchology® is a cutting edge motivational and sales training company that delivers educational content all over the world. We specialize in serving the automotive industry. Our training content is delivered via a virtual learning platform, in person at client sites, at sales and management seminars and via keynote speaking engagements at major industry conferences.
You must read this job description in its entirety and follow directions when applying to avoid disqualifying yourself.
- Foster and maintain relationships with our dealer clients under minimal direct supervision
- Provide customer service support to assigned dealer accounts using onsite visits, phone calls, social media, texting and email
- Guide clients through the Sellchology® training material to assist in meeting their training needs
- Proactively identify opportunities for engagement opportunities with the training material and coaching resources
- Address client questions and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Provide administrative and customer service support for Sellchology® critical programs and events (e.g., seminars)
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in the retail automotive industry: sales, BDC, management or vendor
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with customers/clients
- Familiarity with Sellchology® sales training philosophy and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects under minimal supervision
- Ability to plan own daily work schedule and manage time (previous remote work experience is a plus)
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong detail-orientation and ability to follow established processes (use the subject line “outstanding” in your email when applying)
- Experience with Facebook and being active on social media (will admin a Facebook group)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to drive to event or client locations in Georgia or neighboring states; must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to do occasional out of state/overnight travel (approximately 10-30%)
- Having a suitable home office environment for remote work
High School Diploma or equivalent
1 year experience in the automotive industry in any of these areas: sales, BDC, management or vendor
- Annual compensation of $45,000 – $55,000 (base salary of $34,000 and up to $21,000 in performance bonuses)
- Work from home about 70-80% of a typical work week
- Flex time (ability to establish start and end time of work days)
- 401(k) retirement plan (employer contributes 4% of earned income)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 10 days of paid time off per year
We are an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY: Send an email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position
- Describe how your skills and experience make you a good fit for this role (the more specific, the better!)
Referral fee: We will pay a $500 referral fee to anyone who recommends an applicant and the applicant gets hired (fee will be payable 2 weeks after the start date).